Sunday, December 18, 2011

bitter sweet

hello guys, how's life? :))

I'm kinda busy during this week. "Bee" is my middle name now. Time is so packed, I got tons of things to do and I'm a bit insane because of the endless assignments, why all lecturers give assignment on holiday. I love being busy but please not with assignments T^T Really lack of sleep. I think I need more than 24hours in a day, haha.

Aside from the killing assignments, I love this week to the max! Good things happened, love every single sweet moment with friends, a-heart-to-heart-confession-time with my girls, and my tummy was well fed by good foods :9

16/12/2011
It was end of year gathering at Binus Square (my boarding home). It was quite exciting, had a quality time with another boarders, we played games and exchanged gift :)

PINK BLUSH
Feli as the best dresscode, me won mother's day competition
with Sharon, my classmate, she has the same birth date with me! :D
with P'Jen and P'Lin, my thai tutors
There was an international robot competition at Binus Square
sooo many Korean stayed at Binus Square.


******


17/12/2011
Ko Epen, Ko Hanz, Kevin, Vincent, Jess, Feli, Ella and I had a christmas celebration in advance. We had a dinner at Nanny's Pavillon. Good moment, good friends and good foods, perfecto! ♡♡♡
banana pancake
nanny's cocktail mango
nanny's cocktail blueberry
uncle harold steak spaghetti
sam's portabello salad
uncle harold steak fettucini
crazy chocolate pancake
chicken baked rice
awesome fireworks, but I hate it =.=
I loveee the xmas tree :)
french fries for the mid night's snacks

It was a beautiful night, me likey ♡

Another lesson learnt this week : Don't love too much, don't care too much, don't trust too much. Because everything too much may cause hurt :)

Enjoy your last two weeks in 2011 guys, happy holiday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment