Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hello again

how are you doing people :)

Been very busy during these few weeks, super duper hectic, full time activities from 6a.m-midnight. I have no time to pamper myself, lack of sleep even there was no time for thinking. So many things, so little time. 24 hours are not enough :(

But holiday's finally come. I will be off of teaching for 1,5 month. I dunno whether it is a good thing or not, since I've become accustomed with those hectic activities, and now I have plenty of free time which I have no idea how to spend it.

All I have to do during these two weeks is studying for final exam, and then 2 months holiday will come to mama. Aca aca fighting! :D

Yesterday was a perfect day, surrounded by my lovely colleagues and friends :) Yesterday was the last day of teaching before the holiday, we got ourselves a refreshment :D
hot tuna spaghetti
salmon spaghetti
mushroom fettucinne
she will be going back to Palembang. gonna miss tacie so much >.<
with my boss <3
<3 <3 <3
Today is Jesslyn's birthday, yesterday in the midnight, we got a celebration party at Strawberry Cafe, we played games and gave her a surprise. It's been a long time I didn't laugh out loud. Thanks friends for make me laughing :*

It's 00.00 a.m SURPRISEE!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSLYN LORENZSA

"Even life is so hard, take a break, and smile :)"

happy daddy's day! love my super hero so much, he is the best :)


xoxo,
winellicendana

No comments:

Post a Comment