Tuesday, September 11, 2012

best birthday ever

hello, how are you doing loves :))

so I'm turning 19th, time flies like a jet. I feel like I just celebrated my 18th birthday a week ago. Today is the best birthday ever, so many unexpected things happened. Actually I was not that excited to welcome my new age, but who knows that today will be so perfect :) I'm surrounded by people who love me. No words can describe how I feel right now.  I'm excited to the core! \^^/ There is no reason for me to not be grateful. One of the greatest thing in my life is having them around me :)

from sister Wianlie :)

from Poppy, my ex deskmate :)

bestiest <3

from p'Jenn :)

10.09.2012

thanks a lot my best friends :*

beloved colleagues :*

and the last, got a surprise before the end of the day.
thanks a lot BNMC family, you guys made my day! :D


Thanks God for the uncountable blessings in this 19 years, thanks to my parents who have raised me up, thanks for my only sister, and the big family. Tons of thanks to everyone! *hugs and kisses


Good night, may God bless you abundantly, thankyou for having me :)


10.09.2012
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment